Monday, January 23, 2006

SELF-PORTRAIT TUESDAY - MUTUAL ADMIRATION


It's time for Self-Portrait Tuesday. I've posted my most recent layout 'This is Me'. Photo taken on Christmas Day.

I love Tarisota Collections. Tamar has the most amazing monthly collections for scrappers and the fabulous Suz Doyle takes amazing photos for the site. And their January newsletter features projects from some amazing scrappers including the famous Nic Howard and the not-so-famous me! Yep - this layout! (And Tamar called me an 'artist' - that's never happened before.)

2006 is good! Check it out....

(And Karen will be pleased I used the smiling photo.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite right!

Lara said...

Awesome Mel - great to be called an 'artist'!

Ali said...

Wow Mel - Just caught up on your blog, have been catching up with Taristota too and had seen your layout - was trying to get a better look at it so thanks for putting it up here. Love those hearts too - Caitlin would be interested in those.

Delys said...

WTG Mel! Yes you are an artist! Good on you and I see you recieve a selection of goodies for your efforts...yeah! Just got my January collection when I got home from cub camp and Im so itching to use it! Cheered me up no end!

Anonymous said...

now the layout is gorgeous and the photo although a trifle self-conscious! is lovely. and the title 'artist' is well deserved. but the journalling is fabulous - so empowered and optimistic. GOOD for you and the changes you have made. Now THAT's inspiring!

Michelle said...

Way to go! Man gotta join up with Taristota... LO looks great

Unknown said...

Wow an artist you must be buzzing.
I have just signed up for those Tarisota kits can't wait.