Michelle's weekly blog challenge: (see side link to Michelle)
1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
Nothing - spent all Saturday watching Caitlin's first karate tournament. Actually it probably could be described as productive family time. She came second in her individual kata event and got a special award for "Spirit and Courage" as she was one of only a handful of white belts (new, ungraded people) competing.
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
Using my Day Spa prize and going out for dinner with Darryn on Friday night.
3. Name three things that gross you out.
Dead birds brought in by the cat; live birds brought in by the cat; tripe
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
Shower twice (as soon as I get up then about 3 hours later after I've been to the gym); go to the gym (well 5 times a week); brush my teeth four times (OK I'm a fanatic); tell my husband I love him
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
We have a home filled with nice stuff but I honestly believe there is not one thing I could not give away. I really believe that material possessions (though I love them) are replaceable and therefore I think I could give away everything.
Thanks for the challenge, Michelle!