Friday, February 15, 2008

GRATITUDE


Everywhere I go lately I seem to see articles and blogs and books about "Gratitude" - the art of saying thanks.

It seems that the more we say we are grateful the more our feelings of thanksgiving pervade our lives and make us calmer, happier people.

Anyway we have our lovely friends G and G staying for a few days and I, for one, am grateful that one of the G's has an amazing camera and wants to take our photos. Because I haven't been doing much photo taking recently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it is everywhere......love writing in my journal. Love that family photo. Enjoy your weekend with the "G's".

Anonymous said...

At other people's urging I have been reading 'The Secret' by Ronda Byrne. What features? Gratitude!! Thanks for visiting my blog - glad you like the photos. Watch for an eMpTy email from me :-)

Penny said...

Lovely photo!

Sharon said...

Beautiful photo!!