Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by Karen

4 jobs I've had:

  • NZ Operations Manager for Land and Deeds Division of the Department of Justice
  • Owner of Tuatara Tales scrapbooking
  • Note Office, Reserve Bank of NZ (great school holiday job consisting of sorting and throwing out bank notes)
  • Registrar, Indecent Publication Tribunal (yep, there ain't a dirty book I aint seen!)
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
Beaches, Shrek (have seen this about 10 times - the only kids movie I can sit through again and again); In My Father's Den; struggling to find another one

4 TV shows I love to watch: The Biggest Loser (it motivates me); NCIS (better than CSI!); Oprah (is that ok?); A Place in the Sun

4 favourite foods: Hot lemon, ginger and honey drinks (now that I don't have hot chocolates!); strawberries (only in season); olives; anything someone else cooks for me

4 tunes that play in my head: The entire Jack Johnson Curious George CD (thanks to Elliot who plays it EVERY time we're in the car); theme song from The Biggest Loser (what have you done today to make yourself proud?); Caitlin's latest iPod downloads which she constantly sings;

4 Websites I visit daily:Trade Me; Lots of blogs; Kiwiscraps; National Bank (online banking!)

4 best scrapbooking lines: Queen & Co; Heidi Swapp; Basic Grey; Maya Road

I'm tagging Janine, Zeetra, Shani, Delys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you for recycling the tag Mel!!

Anonymous said...

done and dusted, lol I still giggle at the indecent publication tribunal. I have gone off CSI this season. I like Shrek, but Shrek 2 I love more. Oh yes big fat plump strawberries.....