Michelle's weekly blog challenge November 14
"I ask each of you to choose a letter of the alphabet and answer each of the following with a word/group of words that begins with the letter you've chosen... ie say I chose the letter "M"... a color would be MAGENTA, a song would be MONY MONY by Billy Idol and so on Get it?"
1. Name one color. RED - every room should have a hint of it according to Tricia Guild
2. Name one song. REALLY GOOD TIME - Bryan Ferry
3. Name one movie. RAIN MAN - Tom Cruise, Dustin Hoffman
4. Name one vehicle. ROVER (OK Landrover - our family vehicle - the best 4x4xfar!)
5. Name one food. RAW ANYTHING! I am on a health kick - I love fresh spring veges!
6. Name one household item. RED COLANDER- my latest purchase from the Ruth Pretty Shop!
7. Name one book. REBECCA - by Daphne du Maurier, a classic I've read about 6 times
8. Name one scrapbook related tool - REBECCA SOWER - anything by her!
9. Name one animal. RED PANDA - Caitlin's favourite animal
10. Name one country/place RAROTONGA - Our favourite family holiday destination
Parts of this were really hard!