Monday, July 27, 2009

What's your soul?


I've reported this before but many years ago when Mr 4 was,well, 4 he said "I think I'll draw a love heart" and Miss 9 retorted: "I don't know why we call them love hearts. You don't love with your heart. You love with your soul". Words of wisdom, indeed.

So I was inspired by Mim's link to this discussion. How would you describe your soul?

Here's my attempt. I'd love to hear yours.

My soul is a Chocolait Hub 70% dark hot chocolate, with cinnamon.

My husband’s soul is blues riff on a 1965 Fender Stratocaster.

My daughter’s soul is a waffle drenched in maple syrup and something heard only by her inside a headphone.

My son’s soul is a fighting space marine hugging a chocolate labrador retriever.

2 comments:

Penny said...

is it weird to say your soul makes me dribble?

Anonymous said...

My soul was Max ... does that sound weird! akajessejames