Monday, March 30, 2009

Want a gift from me?

Want a gift from me?

Mim is being crafty and is going to share her talents and she's inviting her readers to do the same.

The deal is that I am supposed to follow these rules:

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this next month.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or something sewn (but if you know me well you'll know that sewn is highly unlikely). I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! I do promise fabulosity here folks...

So, who's in?

5 comments:

angel gurl said...

okay done and dusted and posted on my blog. Looking forward to this.

Rachel said...

Me to - I will post it on my blog soon sounds like heaps of fun!

Beverley said...

Ooooh count me in! This sounds like fun. :o)

Mel said...

OK - you kucky three are in! I need your addresses so I can make you something and get them to you. Don't stalk the postie for a couple of weeks, though!

Mel said...

"Kucky???"
Lucky?
Kooky?
Whatever!