Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WHAT IS A MAVEN?

Oops. I nearly forgot. Before we get to the end of September I need to show you something.



As of 1 September AMR Consulting is no more. The place where DH spends many more daylight hours than he spends at home has re-branded. They are now known as...




http://www.consultmaven.co.nz/ (The new website is being developed.)



Do you know what a Maven is? I didn't (and I thought I was well read!).

But now I know.

(and a PS to those who wanted to know where I met Colin Meads - it was at the 'Thrive Wellington' seminar ).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go you learn something new everyday. Love the rebranding logo and colours.

Sharon said...

I like the logo. And yes, I know what it means - but only because I read the Tipping Point a few years back.

Penny said...

Cool logo! Yep - I did know, only because I read a blog that uses that term...