So Karen has tagged me and I have to share 5 quirks or eccentricities - but 5 only. So here goes...
1. I am a list writer but I never take my lists with me. So I write a grocery list but it never comes with me to the supermarket. I think the act of writing the list enables me to remember it.
2. I abhor spelling mistakes on signage but mostly on menus in cafes/restaurants. I can't help but point them out to whoever I'm with. It makes me think less of the cafe (that they have spent money on something that is wrong).
3. I wash my hair everyday - I can't not.
4. I can't sit down and watch TV in the evening until the family room/kitchen is tidy and the dishes are done.
5. I can only play one song on the piano and I play and sing it everyday (boy is my family sick and tired of Let it Be)!
Now I'm tagging Sandra, Penny and you because you're reading this and you have quirks too!