Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Those Sevens


It was heaps of fun at the Rugby 7s in Wellington this weekend. I am an average sports fan. I go to the odd rugby/cricket game. I have a go at Virtual Super14. ButI'm no diehard. If it's a choice between watching rugby on TV or going out - I'd go out.


But the 7s is a different kettle of fish. You go for the costumes, the music, the dancing, the laughs and the company. Oh, and the rugby. If you haven't been before then beg, borrow or steal tickets next year. You won't be disappointed.
(That's me - 2nd from right.)

5 comments:

Penny said...

heh heh... great leis :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your costumes !! Hey you've switched to *beta blogger* : time you switched to wordpress ... at the click of a button and had a easier blogging life :o)

Anonymous said...

lol at Karen and her promotion of wordpress. :-) but she is right....
Love the look you all had. It's a great few days the sevens.....maybe next year...

Anonymous said...

I've been told begging is one of my more endearing qualities. Will be putting it to use :)

Anonymous said...

Cripes - we should have got together! Next year!