Michelle's weekly blog challenge
"List 5 qualities you admire in others"
1. Calmness and
2. Patience (role modeled to me amazingly by Darryn - I try to follow his example but it's not always easy!)
3. Wise counsel (again it comes in abundance from my husband - how did he get to be such a wise old sage?)
5. A peaceful heart
THEN list 5 qualities that you think others admire about YOU! "
OK This is much harder -
1.Generosity (mostly with time - offering to help people)
2. Random acts of praise - lately I have really tried to praise people (my kids, friends, strangers in shop - telling them I love their skirt or their kids are cute - just random acts to brighten a day)
3. As I age I no longer care what other people think - I am comfortable with who I am - I hope this is a trait that inspires others.
4. This is a strange one but I always answer the phone sounding very happy - think good PR skills. I think it's important!
This is so hard - I will have to complete it later!